Saturday, June 16, 2007

You think you got me all figure out..you're fuckin wrong sweetie


Im writing my emotions again...thought I got it all figure out but hey,I fuck up sometimes.Im just human.but then again...

I guess I possess one of the most resilient souls ever descended on earth.I do cry.Believe me but I just dont easily give up.If I feel that everything is up against me...I just keep my cool...be quiet and observe.When the coast is clear thats when I'll wreak havoc.Throw the lightning and thunder in every place and consume those who bravely stand in my way...figuratively.
This stemmed from the fact that in my early years |I resolved not to be consumed and be bullied by the system.I learned how to go against the current no matter how hard it is and its been worth the fight.I screw up in the process but nevertheless,the ride was rewarding and worth it for here I am..Beautiful and gloriously DEVIANT.

And I just wont let the fuckin norm eat me...EVER.
...I have arrived...watch me consume you...

No comments: