Saturday, June 9, 2007

Keepin my fingers crossed....





I found someone...well,nothing short of miracle but we kinda clicked....he fell for me that fast...Same thing happened to me.I just dont know whats with the way I talk,people are drawn on me.Im not being conceited on this and the tagged sweet is really an understatement but it always always goes that way.
I have seen him,I mean his picture and yeah,he's got the X factor...I hope he's him...Though I came from a slew of relationships with good looking guys,Theirs arent for keepin.This guy really is someone I'd like to know deeper as the days would progress...

" Hopefully,this is the last time I'll fall..."

1 comment:

rachelle said...

hay naku gurl... this is my third time to post a comment... nauubusan n me ng word... but kidding aside i just wish that this time this is the ryt partner for you but its still up to you coz ur the only person who can say that this guy deserve all your love and attention but you should take in consideration everything that yoy've been through... you should be careful in choosing the person you wanna spend the rest of your life... think twice no make 100 times before settling down ok....im just here for you....go gurl if you think his worhty...