Friday, June 15, 2007

KABOOM


I ditched someone again for the longest time.It was the love that I thought would seal my fate.I dont know but things are just ...well,messed up as of the moment.Hes not the communicating type.And I dont need that stupid alibi.So there.
On the other side,I think I have the hindenberg complex,like everything's going fine for sometime then all of the sudden, everything's ruined.in debris of fire and brimstone.thats me.(well,atleast when I feel that the guy doesnt fit the word SACRIFICE.I might be bitchy...yes,I can admit that but maybe its just because Im protecting my interest.When I see that the guy is not worth the effort,why bother?as simple as that.
My lovelife is boring now but Im not complaining.Ill take a stab on that bitch mode one last time...The guy is ugly,...so ugly on my standards that my dog looks more ok.He looks like he doesnt have class in his pictures...(I clearly said Ill be bitchy one last time right?) So there.
Im ok now...so far.My visions of fairytale is not yet ruined dont worry... but right now,I think I'll enjoy my single blessedness.And I'll wreak havoc again...I know that its vicious but Im sooo loving it.

No comments: