Monday, June 18, 2007

Have you ever...?


I just let go or more like I asked a guy to let go of me...Thats the only way I could forget him and move on.It is hard...I cried.But im hoping that love would still smile...that I could smile again.I know I have so much love to give...and I miss him.
I have to stand up for my decision.That what happened was for the both of us...Have you ever cared for someone so much that it hurts?...I can only hope for now.My heart's in tears but I know that all is not lost.That I'll be able to find again my silver lining...till then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gurl.....
whats this i thought you found the ryt one????
well i guess sometimes it really happens that we thought that his the one but somewhere along the way we just realise that it just a mistake what important is that its not yet too late to notice and you still have enough time to move on and enjoy life....
don't worry it will come.... unexpected!!!!