Friday, June 29, 2007

DREAM GUY


Never in my entire life was I held captive until I gazed upon this adonis...My jaw literally dropped! Hes the epitome of my not so wholesome fantasies...And just one gaze...One gaze to have me nursing a raging boner in my pants...damn.
He has it all...raw sensuality and boyish innocence rolled into one and encased in rippling muscles and there you have it folks...Your fantasy and dreams made flesh...taenang buhay to! sarap mo...=)


PS I dare not to say what thoughts I harbor on this guy so as not to put shame on my catholic upbringing...just one fucking statement...Ill suck him dry 24/7 (kahit magkakalyo ang panga ko...carry lang!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been seeing this guy in the net since late nineties. I was also attracted. But it helps to think that by now his luster in this pic has begun to wane.