Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SHINE...


Its been 10 years since I came out and accepted the fact that I'm gay.It triggered everything when I was paired in a reporting with a guy named laurence who would be a friend for life.(miss you gurl!)Hes a matt mendoza dead ringer.He helped understand things that I dont know that time and gave me the most wonderful gift a gay man could have...He thought me how to surf the net.=)
Here I am now,living in this colorful and diverse world of gifted individuals and I might say living my life to the most.I had my share of rejections(Our world can be so fierce for the weakhearted) and detours but nevertheless I emerged in each obstacle more gloriously beautiful...with lesson learned to use for the next battle and challenge...Indeed,the skies never been so blue and everything never felt so beautiful after every realization...It definitely made me stronger inside out.
I also thank those people who graced my ever colorful life.Some left with not so good memories,some became friends for keeps...all in all,it was worth the ride.And I could never been more thankful to the Lord for choosing me to sit on the driver's seat.He really knows me well.
Im reaching my 30's but I feel that my life is just starting to unfold.The kind where everything pulsates with so much anticipation and excitement.I have the mind of a grown up man but looking into a teenager's eyes.After all the hardships I've been thru,Life is still beautiful and worth cherishing...And Im just starting to shine.=)

No comments: