Monday, June 11, 2007

You dont know what its taken me to say these words...


My life's quite happy now I could say...I have someone who loves me(still keepin my fingers crossed)and loving him in return.Frankly speaking I couldnt ask for more.We are still in the process of geting to know each other and I'm enjoying every minute talking to him.I dont know but with him,it feels like I dont have to rush things.Hes 20 and I'm 28 but we feel that since were together now,Everything just falls into place...He still as sweet as the first time I talked to him.It made me smile knowing that in one of our conversations,he's planning to marry me by the time I'll reach my 30.Well,if this would be the very last time Ill give my heart so be it...Ill give everything to him...All of me.
Life's really full of tough suprises,just when you thought that everything is so stagnant,something wonderful pops in and you can do nothing but just to give in...=) Im really hoping that its him.I've been around and shed tears to last me till the next lifetime And I'm deciding that this time its for real...I'm gonna make it real...and hopefully...the last time i will fall.

No comments: