Monday, June 25, 2007

Inked...



Im really thinking of getting a piece on my nape or at my back.Recently,I talked to my friend rachelle about this and to my suprise,She too was hell bent on getting one on her hips...a form of rebellion she says.I got more personal reasons.Im more on the artistic and esoteric reasons.That if I could endure the pain of getting a skin art,then I could endure anything-be it physical or emotional.I just dont know..Its an obsession eversince in my teenage years...But im still weighing all the pros and cons as of the moment.

2 comments:

chase / chubz said...

hehehe..
same here.. i want to have a tattoo even though my partner disagrees to it..

but i would definitely want one.
when i am physically at par with leandro okabe.. that would be the time..

you got a very nice blog here..
keep ranting bro!!

Anonymous said...

I got mine when I was bitter with an ex. The pain of having one pales to compare with the pain of separation. As I was embittered with my ex, the tattoo artist was stitching ink on my arm. It was the first time I felt relieved from pain by pain.

Now I'm so over my ex. And the attractiojn I get from sporting this tattoo is so rewarding.

To my ex: this tattoo says, "Eat your heart out!"