Saturday, June 9, 2007

Thank you Lord


I may not have everything Im wishing...but Im richer than most people...most probably because upon looking back...I just realized Im blessed with so many things that I may not want but definitely I need.
God really is so good.I may have turned my back away from Him several times but He still made everything smooth sailing for me.Im really unworthy but In my most sincere heart,Im thanking You for everything thats good and worthwhile.Im not rich but my family gets by day to day,safe from harm and laughter's a constant presence in the house.No amount of moolah can replace that.
Indeed the best things in life are free...One that is readily available always if you have the courage to seek it.I maybe not perfect but its the struggle that I learn...to be the best that I can...no matter how flawed I am.And for all the blessings that been coming in our family and the upcoming blessings...Thank you.Thank you for reminding us that You alone are the Great Provider.Ill be forever grateful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen!!