Saturday, June 30, 2007

My own Summerskies...


I never thought that I'd be able to toss my ex outside my system...It took me a year to get over the fact that niko(thats the asshole's name) and I arent gonna be holding each others hand in our twilight years...And I freakin thought Id shrivel up alone and lonely.
Then this guy came just recently...a 19 yr old(gasp!) and rescued me from being a spinster.Im not keeping my hopes high for now but merely enjoying every minute with him or spent talking to him...His youtful perspective in life gave me a new lease of hope to always look on the bright side...ah,the virility of youth!
I feel like 16 yr old again(ok im pathetic sometimes) but I cant help it...he sends chills whenever he calls me and tells me he loves me(here we go again!!!) and I sooo wanna give this thing betwen us a big GO but A good friend advised me to calm down my neurotic side and take things one at a time...after all she said..."If you guys love each other,theres no rush..." Hmmmmn,that made me feel sooo contented.


PS I still feel like a 16 yr old...=)

2 comments:

Chika Time Too said...

i like you blog! I'll definitely be back.

Anonymous said...

Most pains die. Thank the gods, parting ways between lovers is one of them. Cheers!