Friday, June 29, 2007

BOTTOM BA TALAGA KO 'NAY...?


I had my share of fuckin guys but in the course of my sexcapades...ako lagi yung bottom.(Ooops! hindi pa ako maluwang....hold that thought sweetie...wish mo lang!)E mas nag eenjoy ako sa pagiging bottom...even on phone sex.
I have a partner now,hes 19 years old and a dancer...well,medyo may kalayuan ang place namin sa isat-isa at kailangang planuhin ang meet up so we have to make do with the phone talk...(alam mo na siguro yun...wag ka umarte jan...)
Sya sige,sige...Were fuckin on the phone...doing phone sex with the wild slurping noises and moans(award ang lola mo dun in fairness!)...He usually fucks me...but then when were doing it on the 4th time...He asked me to fuck him even on the phone.So reversal of roles ito...Being a bottom dapat my dick would get limp but tang ina...it still freakin hard! sabi ko...sige tuwad...
We finished the whole phone convo with him getting stuffed in the ass and he liked it!!! well,he did bottomed in real life twice but he did seem to enjoy me topping him.Strangely,I am enjoying the thought of fuckin him and cummin inside him(imaginatively...hoy ang utak mo...masyadong fertile!)
Suddenly it dawned on me...Am I turning into a top? again...?just askin though... but the thought somewhat alarms me( may PHD yata ang lola mo sa muscle control!)...but I thought...Bahala na...mahal ko naman si Dada(my pet name for him) e di kung gusto nya patira...GO! but hes still more on the top guy pa din...cguro mahal lang din talaga ako ni gago...hehehe! hay buhay!!! nakakawindang!!! parang kapeng iinumin ng walang tubig!!! kalokah!!!!

No comments: