Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Lusty night with Big daddy


Last night I met someone whom Ive been texting since last year.Weve been friends over the phone,done some naughty things on the phone as well...anticipation is really high for it will be the first time i'll lay my eyes on him.I told him not to expect that much as well...hes been kind enough to inform me that hes not for looks but for character.So there.
Ok we had sex in his condo but somethings lacking...I mean I had to turn off the lights in order for my imagination to take centerstage.What can I say?the guy's 42 and 6ft but he still is goodlooking somehow...and not to mention he has a thick dickies.And yeah,hes so kind and I love his car perfume.Its ambipure cherry.(chuckles)
I liked the way he romanced me,it was sooo good.well I guess expertise comes with age.But really,sometimes I feel like by having a no standard on meeting...I subconsciously sets standards on my own that's why I got a little off when I met him physically...though I just kept inside.

But sex wise...Hes freakin GOOD...we got 2 rounds last night...

No comments: