Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Orgasm...



I just dont know whats with orgasm...yeah I admit thats its a nerve wracking feeling...more like a heavenly paroxysmal movement of all muscles that makes you shout and grunt to total ecstasy...but really...what with that feeling that makes us(even me) come back for more?...damn.
I personally feel relieved everytime i I cum...It feels like my soul is being spurted out from my cock that Im really grippin the sheets with my other hand while my pole spurts...damn happy feeling.
Its hard to explain I know,but you can call me an addict to the feeling...I just love cumming every now and then...too bad I'm not a young guy anymore who can be provoked with the lightest seduction but nevertheless,the feeling is still the same.better and more intense this time...Im freakin cumming! =)

No comments: