Friday, December 21, 2007

HUBAD! a strip tease guide to men


I recently purchased a copy of this vcd and boy! it was worth it...In your face seduction as its best.Nothing got me hard than this film...In the subtle seduction category.Truth be told, I still masturbate while watching his film in my room.I sooo love the gyrating guys here! John Tanada is awesome but take note(pun intended!) of the other guys as well...The first episode got me hard andmade me exploded with the bulges rubbing against each other!..For Php 199,this is a good buy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you upload it in youtube? please. i beg you.. :-)

MINK said...

i need to purchase this also! lol

chase / chubz said...

my boyfriend and i have been searching for a copy.. hhehehe...
he wants me too learn how to do that...
like i need that video..
i'm a natural stripper. haahahahahah