Sunday, December 2, 2007

Upgrade


I recently upgraded my phone from the humble T610 to whopping P900i.Its always been the phone Im obsessing about.Im the most happiest guy last thursday coz that the time I bought my baby...(I dont care if theres coup d etat) coz I have the phone of my dreams...One thing Ive noticed tho...eventhough its user friendly still,the program is a bit complicated than your usual Nokia phones..medyo ang sakit sa bangs!hehehe...I had to learn how to navigate the screen and the features.Light side? its like having a computer at the palm of your hands...I feel Omnipotent in some way...hehehe....I love this phone!Super!!!

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

ooohh. inggit ako.
im stuck with 1100 eversince my dog ate my samsung phone.. huhuhuhu..
okai fine.. the veterinarian took my phone.. allegedly