Tuesday, December 25, 2007

another encounter...


I had my recent encounter last night...with a friend I have been texting for sometime now and well ended up liking and courting me.We planned to meet but what we ended up was even more than were expecting.we went to sogo guadalupe and fucked the night out and i went straight to my shift!talked about christmas present...! hehehe.Any how it was fun while it lasted.He really had a huge dick...The guy is 5'11 and really knows how to move with my hips....I thrust..he grinds...damn long and hard strokes...He came while shoving his fat cock inside me...It was my first time to come and spurt while being fucked in return.whew!!! merry christmas!!! hehehe

2 comments:

chase / chubz said...

wow, hot!

happy new year!!

Anonymous said...

Hot, indeed. So he may be be going abroad to work, enjoy every single second or inch (of him *hee*)now. Sometimes, we have to let tomorrow take care of itself. We only have the present after all.