Friday, January 11, 2008

Getting hitched again...(gasp!)


I met someone recntly( its dec 28 to date) and we clicked...Theres something special about this guy and Im really hoping itll be him...I think its a good thing to start the new year with seriousness on emotional part...dont you think?

Anyhow,the relationship has been going ok so far but the jist is hes awaiting for some job in canada...I know this is sad but we decided to enjoy the time together...He believs that we will survive coz itll be for just a year.Being a veteran of failed relationships,I know better but Im keeping my fingers crossed...

So there...New year...New dear...Hope ever after is justaround the corner(sigh*)

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

long distance relationships rarely work out.. but if you guys are meant to be for each other.. i say.. go go go...
love conquers all..
even if the obstacle is thousands and thousands of miles away.