Thursday, January 24, 2008

Of all the Arguments...!@$%#


My beau and I had an argument about...guess what? SEX...It goes like this...Hes not used to having a very liberated guy (me) in bed.I couldnt help it...I know a lot and the reason why im doing that is because I love him and it cant get any appreciative than that...I felt insulted when he told me hes not used to in hardcore tumble session...What the Fuck?!...
I still love him dont get me wrong...but I think I owe it to myself to get hurt...He told me his past affairs,I took it all in.I think I deserve better that that comment...especially if my main motive is to please him.
As of the moment...out of being hurt,I vowed never to touch him again...Hes still wooing me as of the moment.Huh!!! I deserve more...



PS The guy really loves me...(I think)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris