Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hey...im changing...


I overhauled my get up...discarded all the japanese inspired harajuku style fashion and currently sporting a preppy look...I know its not a standout anymore but I have my ways to compensate it..hehehe

Even the hair has changed...Im now sporting the edge up black hair...gone re the dys when I was blond...hehehe.but the contact lenses stays...Im wearing green.good combination for a chinito eyes.

I might say that I look better...more raw and a bit sexier...with black hair,goatee and chinito green eyes...things would really start happening...fill you up later sweetie...mwah!

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

more raw!? rrrrr...
good for you!
i'm searching for a all black contact lens..
you know.. like you are possessed kind of contacts. hehehe