Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goddess versus Ms Attention Deficit Syndrome( well,...almost)


The girl whom I was talkin about in one of my entries finally blurted it out...She finds me ignoring her too much to take...and she would seek the help of HR if this would continue...duh!!! Well she talked to our trainor and we were asked to patch things up.
After some senseless argument on whose right or wrong...I gave in...We reconciled.But it made me chuckle devilishly inside that hey...Im this much to her!to think that Im not doing anything nasty...yet!hehe! well,She challenged a Goddess...so there.
she wrote me a letter later on explaining and acknowledging her mistakes and insecurities.It touched me.Knowing that beneath that ms know it all facade is just a girl who just wants to be accepted and is doing it a wrong way.It made me feel blessed as well that I dont have to feign confidence.Well,I might not have the revenge Im wanting but making me realize that Im a lot better than the current state shes in now is definitely a reason to make me thankful.

PS were friends now and shes
starting to tone down.

2 comments:

Kai Santorino said...

okay... this is realy pathetic. whats the name of this girl coz the call center industry is such a small world. email me at lhaakai@gmail.com

chase / chubz said...

ano ba yan!
magpapa psych-test kaya xa. hehehe