Sunday, July 1, 2007

To Reach you...




I personally love this song...when it was released sometime in 2000.The song basically tries to mend everything that broken between the two people...the most romantic surrender I've listened so far.
Imagine my suprise when dada told me that he likes the song too! I mean,If you gonna look at him from head to foot,he doesnt look like the one who'll be going gaga over regine v's songs but 'lo and behold!...Its his favorite song as well.I even made that my ringtone years back when Im still using 3315.hehehe.
I dont know but the song really gets me to momentarily reflect on unspoken emotions...things I could've said and those heartfelt happiness.No person in particular...just raw and in your face feelings...

heres the vid...enjoy!

1 comment:

David said...

regine na naman!! o(^____^)o