Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just when is next time...?


Just when is next time?...or tomorrow?...that you will love again after the tempest...and everything would still be in one piece...
In retrospect,upon looking back on what I have become after so many heartbreaks I've been through,It dawned on me that these scars just made more optomistic.Some would just quit and some would whine about how unfortunate they are but whenever Im in the pits,I shed a tear...and promise myself that it would be the last time I'll shed a tear for that guy.
I never thought Id reach this far on the relationship department.Many times I've been sidetracked and made to believe that everything was ok...only to know that it was just me trying to work things out...And I thought this vicious cycle wont end...
Still,It made me hold on...hold on to the thought that a heart who knows how to love wont go unnoticed...that the spaces in my hand would still be filled with someone elses...I held on,despite the pain.
It made me cherised the little details in everything.Things that made me happy...and those that can make others happy.Pain is beneficial if it teaches you to hold on and be strong...and the wisdom that comes with the learning.
Dont get me wrong...Im happy with someone who loves me just as much as I love him.But there are quiet moments in one's life where you need to look deep within and asses how far you've gone thru...despite the pain and all.
So just when is next time...? I may not know the right answer but this I know...As long as you keep that little faith that love would find you...that God is preparing the best love story for you...The next time youll fall will always be there...till you can wrap your arms with that person and cherish him...for keeps.

1 comment:

JustinG said...

Yeah, it really is nice to think about how far we've gone in terms of love, relationships and heartbreak. It makes me appreciate my partner and relationships in general. Also, it makes me appreciate my choice not to fool around.