Sunday, July 1, 2007

MY SCENTS





These are my fave scents...and man,nothing could make me stop dead on my tracks unless your wearing one of these olfactory delights.Let me enumerate them and tell you what comes into my mind whenever I chance upon these scents.

AQUA de'GIO- This is a clean scent...reminds me of a fresh squeaky clean boy next door type who just came out of the shower.Definitely captivating.Reminds me of rain showers and the dew kissed flowers after the downpour...

ESCAPE for Men- definitely oldschool...This scent reminds me of my crush in highschool.hehe...wholesome scent...Picture a meztizo tall guy with buff body and wearing eyeglasses...sexy geek.A head-turner scent.

ISSEY MIYAKE -A staple.I think most of the Bi population have this scent.hehehe.Never fails to make me notice of the person wearing this scent.Enchantingly cool.For regular days.smells good even more on airconditioned places.

FAHRENHEIT- this is what I call post coital scent.hehehe.woody and darkly sexy.Suprisingly blends well with cigarette after smoke scent.A scent that reminds me of a rough and tumble evening.

CK Summer- This scent reminds me of handsome twinks...hehehe.so young yet sensual.Fresh and doesnt overpower your nostrils.Definitley for hot weather.

GREEN TEA- Reminds me of my band days.Used to wear this one when I go up onstage and sing.Still smells fresh even if you sweat a lot.A clean crisp scent that relaxing...calms me down.


No comments: