Tuesday, July 10, 2007

On becoming a Man.


We had a fight last night...It started when I asked about my b-day and he forgot it.I am particular with those dates because those dates are really worth celebrating.I mean...Who would want his b-day to be forgotten?much more by the person he loves?
I wasnt in the mood for a talk so I turned off my phone to have it recharged.I dozed off and when I woke up its already 1 a.m.As soon as I turned on my phone...torrents of message started comin in.Its from my partner.And then He called just as I was dialling his number.He is so mad...telling me that he's into pieces all night trying to reach me and all.I was explaining everything when he blurted out that we should end whatever we are having now.I was suprised...shocked is more like it.Just because I wasnt able to turn on my phone,everything would just go kaputz?!?
For the life of me...I cried.I am so hurt with those words.He started crying too...saying He just got carried over by his emotions and he doesnt wanna let me go.He'll go crazy-to sum it up.He just loves me so much that he didnt know what to do and was profusely saying sorry.He is taking those words back.And he loves me dearly...
I was also suprised to hear such declarations coming from the lips of a 19 yr old guy...He used to have problems in expressing his emotions but here he is...a heap of mess trying to make sense of everything and gathering all his wits and courage,begging me to stay because He just loves me so...My dada is slowly becoming a man.
He later confessed that hes not like this before.Its just now that he's able to encounter such strong emotions and are suprised of what he can do just to make someone stay.And then he told me "Da,nagmamahal na talaga ako ng totoo ngayon...at ikaw yun.mahal na mahal kita." I couldnt agree more with that. =)


P.S. We got sweeter and more understanding on each other.
This must be what love really is...

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

awwww. how cute... hehe

love is in the air..