Saturday, July 21, 2007

Smacked Down


July 19 2007 would really go down in history as one of the unfortunate days in my life...As if the whole cosmic forces came smackin down on me.First I walked out of my job...My superior took it against me that I have many absences.This is when my grandmother died and when I got sick big time...He disclosed the fact to me starting with the usual intro "im sorry to inform you..." that I didnt passed the appraisal thing.Strangely,I was happy to know that I wont be regularized...most probably because the whole thing of working with them doesnt appeal to me anymore...its the same routine.And the people are mostly super fake.The way they kiss ass would really shame the vacuum cleaner.And I've been feeling that this superior have the grudge on me for the longest time.Hes gay and I guess I'm more beautiful than him =)I got someone who loves me and all he got are rumors of relationship.It was a nice thing and a relief that I wouldnt be working with them anymore...but I got sad,i mean half of me.I havent told my parents about it.and I almost broke up with my guy last night as well...aah,the tension of everything that happened proved to be much to take last night.I was complete mess.
Luckily my boyfriend was really understanding...he held on to me despite the fact that I was in pieces and thankGod,were still intact.I slugged it out with tears last night and am feeling better now.I know God listens and Ill have a better thing for me in the future...Ill just keep my faith.His love endures...



P.S. Ill get the job by Monday...its job hunting time again!!!

4 comments:

Kai Santorino said...

sorry to hear that... dami naman jobs dyan e

chase / chubz said...

ooohh. gambatte kudasai

Riki The Dark said...

Ahhh...this reminds me of my first job...a lot of fakers and ass-kissers. You'll get the job that'll challenge you and make you happy! Meanwhile, you can now blog about that company freely without worrying about your job! =)

cant_u_read said...

Yes, Love does endure. His and his.