Sunday, July 1, 2007

Colored Peepers


Being a plain joe zillion of years back,Im usually drawn to people whose eyes are different from mine.Something in them draws me...makin me stare at them for hours.Dont get me wrong,I like my eyes,its just that it wouldnt hurt if I got a little something extra.
So there,I saved up for my first colored lenses and voila!from the raven black peepers that ive got,Im suddenly turned into a gray eyed asian goddess.hehehehe!Being chinito made it more special because of the contrast of features.gray eyes are for caucasians.And to be spotted having those mysterious gray eyes is something.
From there I think Ive tried all colors and even got the balls to have those "wild eyes" before.I loved the feeling when people looks at me in the eyes and suddenly stares coz I got a different hue...much like the enchantment I felt years back whenever I encounter people wearing contact lenses.
Right now,Im settling for the hazel green,its looking so natural on my eyes you cant tell if im wearing one.depending on light,sometimes its brown,sometimes its green but nevertheless...enchanting.And when I look at myself in the mirror,Im liking what I see...a hazel green eyed goddess set to conquer the hearts of many...Bring it on bitch!hehehe


P.S. Im thinking of getting a gray contacts again... =)

No comments: