Sunday, July 29, 2007

Come Inside My Heart

The first Korean lovesong that captured my heart.This song is from Full house,a korean love/comedy story about an actor and a writer whos tupsy turvy love ended in a fairytale romance...I love this song though I couldnt understand it.Hence the endless search for the translation of this song.Luckily I found the translation...Enjoy the song and its words in english!!!







COME INSIDE MY HEART
Full House Theme Song

Come now inside my heart, You're telling me about love
I pray that this isn't a dream
My heart keeps telling me that i shouldn't let go of you
and that i should be greedy.. it's saying stuff that's stupid
Your love that came accidently.. it wasn't strange at all
But I didn't know that our promised relationship/fate/destiny would become love..

Stanza:
Sometime later, I have to send you away.. but I don't have the confidence to do that
You found the place that I was alone at.. Now you're gonna go back
I knew it was going to happen, but why does my heart hurt
Now you're gonna go back to your place because you found the love you wanted
I have to send you, a happy/bliss person, away with a smile

Stanza:
You tell me about Love while lookin into my eyes, but it's a lightly passing by (small/grazing) love
I'm so happy right now, it's like i'm dreaming a dream
Now you know that from the beginning we were in love
You found the place that I was alone at.. Now you're gonna go back

Stanza 2:
I knew it was going to happen, but why does my heart hurt
Now you're gonna go back to your place because you found the love you wanted
I need to send you, a happy/bliss person, away with a smile
Can't you give me your love, Can you really not/Is it Impossible?
But now I love you so much...

1 comment:

JustinG said...

i love this song! the melody is just enough to go on, even if i don't understand it. now i do. thanks for the translation.