Wednesday, May 2, 2007

TORN...BIG TIME!!!!

...I admit,im a bit of a player...maybe it came from that old childhood insecurity that ill never have a good relationship when I grow up.I currently have 4 people who is so into me...i dunno....Recently,i ditched the first and the oldest relationship that I have.It was painful but somehow I was relieved.The most confusing part was when I wasa about to ditch the las two...It felt hard...and a bit painful...I thought I'll be fine...but then one of the guys just wont let go.He called me up and started explaining.Im still a bit vulnerable coz I took it all and im still with him.The guy,s from the south and a med representative...Fuck! im freakin Torn...Guess im about to ditch my vampy-diva attitude towards love real soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just browsed at your blog out of sheer boredom. You got some serious mental shit going on.

Bit of a player? You are a big time pimp, buddy and you are letting the world know it. Big time. Getting it on with two people... serial romances... month old ditches. I'm surprised you didn't even realize it... Classic mark.

Peace out.