Sunday, May 27, 2007

an open letter...

I need to do that for you...you might not understand it this early and honestly I do have my share of mistake thats why remember I said Im sorry last time, but I hold one of the greatest truths that youve been denying yourself...Have you ever wondered even for a split second why He can kiss me and the other guy in front of you?that he likes the way I kissed him?...He already disclosed the fact to me in the CR.That he doesnt see himself falling for you...I need to flirt to see everything and I was able to confirm my worst suspicions.You know I have lots of guys and frankly That bitchy moment was just like that..a bitchy moment.And I was able to find some truths straight from him.For the life of me...I wouldnt steal him away from no one..much more to you...Yeah,I liked the way we kissed but I never said I loved him... and I wouldnt see him with me either...You know my taste.
You may not see me the way I was before and frankly speaking I dont give a damn about it.Piece of advice though...no matter how unsolicited it is.LET GO...LET GO OF THAT STRUGGLE TO WIN HIM.ITS JUST A LOSING ACT.HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU THE WAY YOURE LOVING HIM.AND YOU DESERVE MORE THAN WHAT YOUR GETTING FROM HIM.

You may end the friendship between us if you want to...Thats perfectly fine with me...but do wake up.You cant play loser forever.I wish you success and you may find the one whos really worth your life.

1 comment:

TwistedHalo23 said...

Hes downright stupid...theres nothing you can do about it sweetie