Thursday, May 31, 2007

Life @ 5am

...you could guess the rest...Im here in workplace,whiling away the time after the shift...pouncing my emotions on the computer.honestly,I find everything sooo boring.Not because I find everything so easy but rather,Everything is so routinary...and I fuckin hate it.
Its my well treasured friends(FEW of them) that keeps me here...I mean from not showing up.I hate the fact that youll see the same gargoyles every shift.But against my better judgement...I have to.to sustain my lifestyle and the in betweens.But if I can just have my way...damn.You will never see me here.
Id rather sing onstage.release my musical side and all than slave my whole being to those assholes abroad...I feel that I could do more and be more on stage...just like in my younger days.

I NEED TO FIND WAYS TO LIVEN UP MY LIFE...THOUGH NOBODY HAS DIED OF BOREDOM YET...I DONT WANNA BE THE FIRST.SO THERE.

No comments: