Sunday, May 13, 2007

SATURDAY MORNING @STARBUCK'S


Last saturday I had the most sensible talk in years...(gasp!) A nice chat with few sensible persons turned to be more than that.It gave birth to the sharing of unspoken emotions...Thoughts long buried under the topsoil of fake smiles.Suffice to say,I was able to see the real deal and the in betweens of people I never thought of having this intimate conversation with.Im grateful to have a glimpse of that...
Upon reflecting,I may not be that rich...or have the world at the top of my hand but I'm simply grateful...thankful that I was loved by my parents and appreciated that much.I have my skeletons in the closet..well,everyone has...but still,Im strong...I never realized Im this strong...and I have been given a wonderful gift...Far from being perfect but an intact family that there...ever ready to help whenever Im in need.
Thank you to those people whom Ive had the pleasure of sharing myself with that saturday morning...because thru them i was able to have a reality check as well.That in this world,people really need people to see thru things and to get thru everything...I gained a new perspective in life...Life is what we make it,and a few valuable friends here and there wouldnt hurt either. =)

No comments: