Thursday, May 3, 2007

LOVE...crazy,crazy crazy

Sometimes im really wondring why if love goes sour in the end,there would always be that one whos left with a broken heart...and finding it hard to move on...why cant they just both call it quits sans tears?this sucks...and this happened on me not too long ago....I hate the fact that I was left in the limbo while that guy just moved on like nothing happened.It is stupid I know...and it freakin happened.
I wish I'd be more tough...easier said than done because Im the type who gives my all.But I'm slowly learning the ropes...Fuckin crazy! It took me 28 years to learn how to stop the feelings and cry on cue but all is not lost.Im slowly learning.I hope Ill be able to take everything hook line ans sinker...frankly I'm tired...tired of all this vicious cycle...but ill bounce back...WATCH ME CONSUME YOU.

No comments: