Monday, May 14, 2007

STONE COLD




I had a one month relationship on the phone...that ended last sunday...I know,I know its absurd but for the idiot in me...I still dived in that chaotic situation.

I USED to love the guy but I dont know,I got cold when I saw his picture...Standards?Nah,I dont have that...Its just that,I dont see myself with him forever and whats more stupid is I couldnt blurt it out to him whenever we talk over the phone.Okay,ok...he looks my cousin's wife...thats turned me off big time.

When I read his letter in friendster bidding me goodbye...I didnt got sad,instead I heaved a sigh of relief..finally,I'll never have that freakin big role of ending something that couldve been a fruitful relationship...go ahead,smack my head...I am stupid this time.

Im currently having an affair with an 18 yr old guy and God knows I'm hjoping that his age wouldnt get in the way.He seems matured to handle things but still...theres this uncertainty...but I'm keepin my fingers crossed...get ready...sooner or later you might whack my head again...(hope this time its real)

No comments: