Saturday, May 26, 2007

Black Widow Kiss



I did kiss someone I wasnt supposed to kiss and almost got eaten up by the consequences.This guy is the person whom my friend is crushing on..well,the guy's committed but my friend,for the stupidity of him...is actin up that they are a couple...so there.
I got a bit drunk(sorry) and well,were sitting side by side...the guy held my hand...so am I.Nobody knows whats happening under the table and it started out as just a mere provocation...well,you know what happens when a guy's drunk...So we kissed (a short kiss with tongue involved)My friend shrieked.
Frankly...I liked his lips..and he later admitted that he liked the way I kissed him.My friend got balistic...so am I...Whats with that kiss?Its not like I'm gonna steal the guy from him..Its just a momentary pleasure that we both liked.it happened one last time in the cr.This time its a bit more passionate and longer...before I bid him goodbye.And he disclosed that theres no way he will fall for my friend coz hes with a guy for 18 mos.(ouch)
My friend and I got into a short spat afterwards and I so wanna slap him with the reality that he should wake up...there will never be a happy ending for them...And Im geting tired of him actin as if he was the bf...Silly arguments that they love to wallow in...to make themselves more important?I couldnt care less.He perfectly knows how stupid he is and yet he likes what hes in now.
I walked out,hailed a cab and went home without talkin...its just stupid to bring up the subject and the argument...its plain and simple.NO THEM.
You might chastise me for being a bitch but Im just honest..I liked the way we kissed...but thats just about it.I know where to draw the line...somehow(smiles)

No comments: