Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Swan


I guess its a freakin wake up dream when I glanced in a mirror and saw a slob looking back!!! Horror of horrors! It suddenly dawned on me that I indeed have nglected myself that much..,
I used to go to the gym,but for some weird reason...well I left my company so my membership to golds was terminated as well,I got tired.Probably because I am so fed up with the scene today,particularly the dating scene.Must love be measured by the waistline and weight?damn shallow fucks.
I resolved to get back in shape again...little by little and I promised myself that by 30 im freakin sexy....I know the feeling of being noticed.its happiness and pure bliss.And i vow to get it again.
The Swan will emerge once again and for good and this time ...I'll call the shots.

No comments: