Friday, May 18, 2007

Parallel Universe






Androids are robots which are programmed till destruction hits them...I feel like im one of them and I fuckin hate it...I need a rest or to put it bluntly...a freakin change!
Im way done with my hair...its deep auburn right now...I want a change of scenery...people and work...it gets intoxicating sometimes that no matter how nice you are...you have this urge to just toss people out of the window randomly...I fuckin hate monotony.
I gotta find a way to counter act this boredom.Im bored out of my bleeping skull.And I hate the assholes that plagued the office im in...damn them...Oh how would I gloat seeing them get shot in the knee caps...bleed to death and finally..maimed to rest...(just kidding)

I simply just gotta haul my ass out of this boredom!!! DAMMIT!!!!

No comments: