Sunday, May 20, 2007

FORCES OF NATURE

Have you ever wondered why no matter how hard you try to make things ok...everything just sucks...punyetang life to!!!
Its so hot this afternoon when i hauled my carcass on my work...im wearing a get up that looks like a vampire..And its sooo humid!!! kainis!!! and I wanted to look stylish...
Well,everything got better later(I hope) and im still keeping my fingers crossed.Gian called me nga pala and well...you could guess the rest...he wanted me back...im looking at his pic at this moment and I'm thinking that maybe I should give it a go this time but I having 2nd thoughts.Probably because I wanted it to last this time...hay pag-ibig! I still love him for everythings worth it...and I am ,for the life of me,wants it to last this time. =)

No comments: