Thursday, October 11, 2007

Way too soon...




have you ever loved someone so bad it makes you cry...? I did.Last night I was playing First Love by Utada Hikaru and before I knew it,tears are falling down...maybe because I know deep in my heart that what I felt was true..


I met someone yesterday,i mean talked to him. He was so sweet and asked me to see his pic.I was suprised upon seeing him because he vaguely resembles my ex.I know its too soon but something in me stirred.My logical side alarmed me that this is too good to be true...and when he reminded me that we just met,I guess that firmly sealed everything...It was way too soon.


P.S. I hope my heart can smile again...soon.

1 comment:

YAJNAT said...

heya...just hit it...as i said history is history...need not to apply it today nor tomorrow coz its a diff person and time...