Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The day I duelled with Bad luck...and Won.


I went to makati yesterday to try my luck again...I went to PBCOM and applied there...well,for the first few hours it wasnt good.Imagine,applyig for jobs in two differet companies ad getting the thank you note simultaeously!!! This cant be happening!!!As if Miss Bad luck decided to give me tender loving care! I promised myself that I wouldnt go home without a freaking job and applied one laaast time...I got into this company aroud 1:30 pm. There were lots of applicants in the recieving area and the test was hell! Everything's happening for a reason I thought..."lets do this!" I muttered to myself and did everything in my powers to pass...and Voila! I got the job around 7:30 in the evening.The people were trimmed in every test that we took and its just the 3 of us who were left there standing in the end.(Taray ng lola mo diba?)
I thought I'll get a string of bad luck in 3's but this one finally broke it! I still have the power after all..hehe.

No comments: