Friday, October 5, 2007

To be or not to be? ( whatever that means...)


Well,this is the 2nd part of my moments...as I was feeling low,I texted those five guys who are currently courting me to just leave me alone,I have things to fix-yadda yadda...well,It hurt me as...My husband knows about this and hes ok about it...I texted him that message too.He's in Bicol now.Nuthing came...for half the day.Then here comes the storm of messages from these guys including my husband.
My husband called me shocked...tried explaining that hes always there for me...its just that hes busy now with work.Then another guy called as well, crying and begging me (gasp!) to let him love me the way he knows it.The rest refused to take the NO statement...Jeeezzz!!!! I took my husband back and just let the rest do their thing.They want it that way,so be it.Im just going to play it cool this time.My heart knows only ONE guy.Liam knows it... =)

P.S. Ang hirap maging kagandahan! Why not?hehe!

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

you hang in there handsome. hehe