Monday, October 8, 2007

Phoenix rising


Liam called me this morning just to (gasp!) check how I've been.I told him that I'm taking everything pretty well though I couldnt believe that we ended up just like that.After the call,I texted him,thanking him for the call yet it was inappropriate.I need my space.its about time for me to think about things.He wanted his freedom,I gave it despite the pain I'm feeling.Now I want mine.I said goodbye.Though letting him know that it was goodbye for now,something in me was relieved...I cant pinpoint now but it made me ok in a weird way..Suprisingly,when liam broke up with me,I never shed a tear,i was sad but never crying.Most probably,my lachrymal glands have already been dried out from previous bullshits I've had.A new me is emerging...tougher this time.Ive gotten tired of being most gracious.Its about time to call it even...and this time,It may take a long way but i dont care for I really know that when the right time comes...every heartache will be worth it,every tear and sorrow will be erased with happiness and when that time comes...Ill be calling the shots...for keeps baby. =)


P.S. Life holds no sunny promises but then again,
life is what we make it..and I intent to win this time.

1 comment:

YAJNAT said...

its nice...jst a thought u never have to prove anything,,,u dont have to compare notes,,,u need not to grab history to apply it for tomorrow,,, because the next man in ur life will be another person,,,in another time...

happy ur single!!!

mabuhay!!!