Saturday, October 27, 2007

Public CR scene....


This is not wholesome story.I was in Shaw MRT cr sometime last week and Im not expecting that Ill have an encounter there.I was taking a leak when this guy went beside me...started stroking his dick and got hard.Damn...whats a guy got to do?hehehe....I stoke mine in the urinal as well.Probably he couldnt take it any longer..he bended and sucked me....time was with us because not one guy got in the cr...we are practically alone.I came in his mouth.then it was my turn...I sucked him dry as well.No introductions needed.We never spoke to each otherwe just smiled at each other...when were both wiping our cum...what a sweet hot encounter!

5 comments:

David said...

i've heard that shaw mrt is dangerous though.. they say that there are cops pretending to be gays and that once you've taken the bait they'd arrest you and get your money or something like that..

Kai Santorino said...

ingat dude! you were pretty lucky you were able to do it... but they're guarding SHaw MRT because it has become a popular cruising spot...
i wonder what time this happened haha

Kai Santorino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chase / chubz said...

wow.. i never realize you are an adventurous dangerous type. hehehe
damn. very hot. i wish i could do that

Anonymous said...

It's a real damper when danger lurks. When will it ever happen when gays can legitimately cruise with one another? It used to be the Manila was cruisy.