Sunday, October 7, 2007

Of Setting You Free...


I broke up with Liam and finally called it quits.I was in shambles so was he but we have to face the fact that He needs to sort out his life first.I have my share of mistakes and asked for his forgiveness.Thing is he's so pessimistic,He always see life as an obstacle rather than an adventure to grow and learn from it.And I,would always always play the shrink.I cant go on forever like that no matter how much I love him.I too have my down moments and it really drains me to be ok when Im not.I cant always be perky and sunny.And he cant go on being the negative guy.It just drains the hell out of me.
Irreconcilable differences you might say but I rather think of it as a breather...time to sort thing out for us.Dont get me wrong.I still love him but we need a space I guess...to let him sort everything and find his own silver lining.And who knows...Maybe it'll be me and him still in the end...


P.S. I maybe hurting but I'm keeping my fingers crossed
that something good's gonna come out of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been reading your blog for sometime. i like the combination of great pix, great music and the narrative.

loss eases with time - this cliche is true.

ikaw pa, ang ganda ;)

chase / chubz said...

really? wow.
anyway, even for me i can't stay with a pessimistic guy.
i dunno, so many bad things in the world that you could just give up and call it quits.
but one spark of optimism or good thing is enough for us to continue on living and adventurous life.
=)