Sunday, October 21, 2007

Snake Sister


This is not about me rather about what happened to my two cousins who were apparently,sisters...
The older one is about to get married this Sunday but wasnt able to...why? Simply because the younger sister seduced her fiancee.My older cousin was devastated coz she caught them up red handed.The guy tried to explain but she refused to believe him anymore.The younger sister decided to go with the guy when he decided to leave the house.Leaving her two kids(gasp!)Imagine the chaos...
It made me think of the green eyed monster called ENVY.It definitely breaks the bond that ties and in my cousin's case,the blood link between them.My cousin was still devastated but we tried to comfort her about it.She's somewhat ok now but still couldnt shake the fact that her own sister berayed her.Shit happens but I guess this definitely tops it.All i could think of right now is something good will definitely happen from this...a blessing in disguise and for the other sneaky cousin...well,KARMA is just around the corner...lets wait till it hits her...big time.

2 comments:

David said...

wow that's tough..
things like that happens to me too.. but none of them as heavy i guess.. they just steal my money and stuff.. which is why i don't trust any of them anymore..

gaah.. family.. *rolls eyes*

chase / chubz said...

there are 2 things that i believe. and u said it right:
1. shit happens
2. karma