Saturday, September 15, 2007

THIS TWISTED COIL Part II...


Two days from now I'll be working in a new bldng and new surroundings.A change of ambience and hopefully, this is where I grow business wise.I kinda had a bad experience with my previous job...what,with a psycho on the floor(remember PRANELA?)..life just got shitty at that time.But destiny holds better things for me now...Im keepin my fingers crossed.
Let me tell you a little secret.Currently 6 guys are hitting on me.I dunno.Ive been a faithful guy and all but they seem all nice(... ok,wheres the guillitone?)Call me whatever you want but this is my not so big dilemma...Jeeez!!! and they are all tall!!! the shortest is 5'9!!! I've never been the flirting kind but lately I am kinda more than accomodating to all of them...Ok,Ok I know I shouldnt be but they are all sweet...dammit. =)
Liam is quite far from me now (hes in Bicol for God knows when) and lately what I've been seeing is He's viewing me as more of a competitor than a partner.Take for instance one time I suprised him with a song...He never thanked me instead he told it would be much better if he has a better voice than me...talk about rivalry! he always competes with me...Ive been ignoring everything but lately is getting into my nerves...And whenever he calls it was always2x about his problems in his work.Im thinking that he got me because he needs a shrink.Im freakin more than that.
Im so in the brink of letting someone new in my life right now...and just waiting for the signs.Frankly I couldnt survive a long distance relationship and him being pessimistic just unnerves me that much.Im bidding away my time to straighten out my emotional life and get the ball rolling for keeps.


P.S Red is really a BF potential
while Bryan is the sweetest one...hay!

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

hay.. hay.. hay..
torn by many guys ang show ahh. .hehehehe..
dami mong fans.
i hope every works out with the long distance thing.
i'll kip my fingers crossed