Saturday, September 29, 2007

Not your average morning...


I was all tired and going home two days ago from work when the bus passed by a dead body.I was in the two seater and I had the full view of the dead man.He was lying face down.and there was blood all over the cement road.Most probably got hit and run by speeding bus because its a highway.I could have just ignored it but the image stuck in my head along with the thoughts of my own mortality.I was never scared of death(well,atleast not that much even when my lola passed away 2 months ago) but this thing really got me thinking.I shuddered at the thought of how life can be gone in a split second.the first thing that got into my mind when I saw the man was for the Lord to grant him eternal peace and at the same time thank God it wasnt me...I dunno but at that time Im really glad Im simply alive...I got to appreciate everything a lil bit more and \i know..in my heart that i wont be able to look into that spot in the highway the same again.

No comments: