Saturday, September 22, 2007

I Just Hate it


I just hate it when people have already agreed on what to do on a friday night,your all psyched to do it and at the last miute,will screw up the ageda...Dont you just fuckin hate it?!?...damn.
A friend and I have agreed to go to the gym after office hours and I thought we we're on the schedule. late afternoo he already informed me that his suitor had arranged a date for them ad its ok if I will be there...he'll meet us at the gym.What am I?chaperone?this suck but it didnt ended there.
After office hours,we headed to a differet place and to my complete disappointmet,we headed to a bar and grill."I thought we were going to the gym?" I asked him.He told me that we'd rather have fun since this is a friday night.That was the last straw...I walked out before Anything in my temper snaps.Liam called me (we got back together)and was simply glad that I am home...I am too.


P.S. I have a penchat for last minute
walkouts...its a diva thing...hehehe.

1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

yah, i've been in that situation. it really suck big time.
walk-out talaga ang show