Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Charmed Ones


"...Hear now the words of the witches. The secrets we hid in the night. The oldest of Gods are invoked here. The great work of magic is sought. In this night and in this hour. We call upon the Ancient Power. Bring your powers to us sisters three! We want the power! Give us the power..."


Sounds familiar?...well that is the first incantation that the Haliwell Sister's chanted to recieve their charmed powers...
Never in my life have I liked a sitcom so much until Charmed came into the boobtube.The moment the first series was shown,I know for the fact that I was hooked for life... Magic and Vampiness never looked this good and the spells...they are really rooted from ancient chants that the wiccan people have raised to proclaim their oneness with nature thousands of years ago.Not to mention that I am one of them...I came from the long lineage of witches in my mom' side and ...you could guess the rest. =)

PS. I even have the whole charmed collection
season 1-8
I still prefer the first 3 siters...Miss you Prue!!!

5 comments:

chase / chubz said...

i love charmed..
when we bought the complete season dvd. i watch 24 hours straight.. heheheh..
i love this show.

"the power of 3 will set us free"

Anonymous said...

nakakamiss ang charmed. hay.

yoruosu12 said...

I so into it too! Kaso nga lang good things never last, pero kahit papaano naging eventful ang lahat ng episodes ng Charmed. Kahit mga reruns na lang ang nasa cable, it's still worth watching it.......

death_angel said...

i also love prue compared to paige, bakit nga ba nawala si prue sa charmed?

TwistedHalo23 said...

I think it has something to do with Shannen's working relationship with the production crew...it out of the set working relationship that started it.