Sunday, September 16, 2007

HAUNTED...


Since October is fast approaching as well as Halloween,i decided to come up with Haunted places I've been to.Some are known for its notoriety and some are just plain spooky.Nevertheless it never fails to give me goosebumps whenever I remember them...

1. CR of Education Bldg (LaSalle dasma)- Rumor has it that a student aborted her baby in the girl's cr.Eversince then wailing sounds can be heard and a spectre of a girl drenched in blood appears in the rustic walls of the cr.Personally,I heard sobs reverberating from the walls at those times I pass by the cr nightime on the way to my boarding house.

2. RCBC plaza's 6th level basement- I personally experienced this.Since Its literally below the ground,Only the bulbs provide lighting on the area.Around 3pm my friend Peanuts and I went there to get my car.The car happens to be in the rear part and we're the only ones there.As we approached the car,we heard another set of footsteps...REALLY ECHOING around the place.As soon as we heard the footsteps,the place somewhat turned ICY cold.I never ran that fast in my entire life.Thank you.

3. The Iron bridge in Osorio,Cavite- This bridge has a lot of things going on with it.It never fails to claim a body every year.EVERY YEAR.And spectres really appear in the vicinity if your that sensitive.I've seen some weird hings myself while passing on this bridge.I was with my BF at that time goin home around 2 am.I saw a girl/teenager waving with her handkerchief trying to stop us.I told my BF to just go on driving and ignore her.I already sensed she is not of this world.I was proven right.AS soon as we neared the girl,she just vanished.We were scared shit but good thing my bf didnt panicked.Some say that girl is the cause of many accidents happening in that bridge.

4. Manila Film Center - This is considered as one of the most haunted spots in the philippines.It entombed hundreds of workmen sometime in 80's.One could really feel that spectral atmosphere and the daunting ambience as soon as you set foot in the stairs.The ghostly apparitions and sounds emanating from the walls.Its long been closed but still,the hauntings still lives on...

5. The Mural beside the Jose Ma.Guerrero Theatre (U.P. Diliman)- If by chance you are in the vicinity,care to inspect the mural on the lower left part of the mural.There is a certain painting there of a girl with eyes so sad.Whats eerie bout this is she seems to look at you whenever you go.The painting of that girl is really out of place.Some say that this is a tribute to a certain student who jumped off from Palma Hall sometime in the 90's.Her month is September(probably the month she died) and some maintenance says her painting vanishes and you can actually see her walking the halls of Palma late at night...

There you go for the first batch...
I'll keep you posted for the 2nd batch of eerie places next entry.

4 comments:

Riki The Dark said...

I studied in UP Diliman too. It's a vary fun and energetic place but as the sun goes down, the atmosphere changes and gets creepy. Almost all buildings and places are haunted - I've chatted with many students from different colleges and dormitories and they've shared their stories of supernatural stuff going on in their place. Thanks for sharing!

chase / chubz said...

hindi ako maka relate.. i don't know these places. hehehehe

Anonymous said...

those places sound spooky! i remember playing hide and seek inside the manila film center when i was younger, didn't feel any weird presence, or maybe i wasn't aware of ghostly things yet.

Anonymous said...

so you studied at la salle dasma too?, kewl. Haha, the school's truly haunted kasi we had night class there at vbh building, eh lagi namin nadadaan yung iba sa building dun, even the bahay na bato which is really creepy.