Friday, September 7, 2007

Bakit Ba Inibig Ka...


I chanced upon this song while looking for the ones that I can download in my i-pod. The song kinda struck me...bringing up those what could've beens...(sigh)Which kinda made me reflect,when is the time you can call it quits with someone? even if what you have is true...will it be worth the fight?...and the uncertainty goes on.
I have been there,done that but then again,learning the lesson doesnt end in that specific chapter.You would still meet a lot of people and situations...and still learn...I hope Ill be able to suck it all up and emerge victoriously smarter that the piece of what I used to be...

2 comments:

chase / chubz said...

love is about compromises.
i hate to let go of something that is true.

David said...

i don't like erik but i loooove regine!! haha.. so i guess that in itself makes me like this song!! XDDD

http://merkuryo.livejournal.com/